Well these past few days i have spent my days roaming around shops and i have started to find an interest in perfume shopping, amazingly enough I don't get dizzy from all the different smells. As wierd as it is, I LOVE smelling guys perfume, just to smell ones that smell good so i can either get them from my Best guy mates or future bfs, because I think it's vitally important for a guy to smell good! =) Guys who don't I try not stand at a reasonable distance. Now im not saying, guys should pile on very STRONG scented stuff cuz that just makes my head spin which then turns into a headache and headaches make me sick. I'm saying the really good stuff are ones that are fresh smelling, not too strong. Those are the ones that make me melt! If you smell good, I will want to be around you more and constantly hug you =) hahaha which means for people who don't want me to hug u or be around u steer clear from these perfumes:
1) Ck Eternity for Men
2) CK in2U Heat Lmtd edition
3) Bvlgari Aqua
4) Gucci Fore Him? (im not quite sure what's its called but andy and bert has it)
5) Burberry (checkered one black and white striped one)
6) CK one
Those are the ones I can think of right now, to be honest I haven't really tried all mens ones. But there are some girls ones that I LOVE Too.
1) JLo Glow
2) Escada (not sure wat the one is but its pink bottled)
3) Gucci Envy
4) Dior Jdoure amour
Note to Self: Start spraying something good. It attracts the opposite sex! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment