Monday, June 21, 2010

First Post for 2010!

Wow, first post for 2010 and it's already half way through the year, I guess i just haven't really had the time to update anything lately cause i've been so busy, or more like i sorta gave up on blogs. But since Mid year break is upon us I am back once again! Thank boredom I guess! Hmmmm... since 2009 what has changed? New Uni? New Friends? New image? New love? New life? As i am sitting here pondering over the last 6 months or so, I have realised that SO much has changed since last year.

Number 1: I have started to lose my mad pool skills. The one where I could easily win money Paul and Bert with. Is it because there is no incentive in playing with the people i do now? Or is it because I stop going regularly? Slowly the shots I use to be so good at are slowly disappearing, and pool to me will be just something i "Use" to be good at. JOKES im still a pro.

LMAO nah actually im still alright. not as confident as i use to be though. =(

Number 2: My view of friendship has totally changed. Basically its a team effort, both parties must contribute the equal amount. Same with every relationship. Which means, I shouldn't have to be the one always texting and asking whether you want to hang out or not, or first one to say hi. Those who do not want to be your friends, that's fine with me, you're loss, There are many people out there. True friends are the ones who stick by you no matter what, who would never do anything to hurt you and are able to Forgive and forget.

Those who can't deal with it, I can replace you with 5 other people.

Number 3: My average spending amount has increased rapidly. The 'old' jen would spend less than 100 bucks on shoes, anything at 100 or above that is way overpriced. The 'new' jen spends 320 bucks on leather boots that needs to be molded into. also goes shopping almost weekly and ends up buying one item per week. therefore, savings and money in the bank are very limited! Thanks to the bank teller told me to go on an 1000 dollar overdraft rather then 100 because either way you are paying 2 dollars every month on whenever u go on overdraft anyway so might as well make the most of it. He somehow made it very convincing and made it sound logical which now when i think about it i should've said: No thank you, just the 100 will do. because heck i would not be as much in debt as i am right now if i stuck to $100 OD.

I NEED SHOPAHOLIC REHAB. Like the ones in Confessions of a shopaholic.

Number 4: There is such thing as a perfect guy. I've met him.

No need for explanation or anything else. That one sentence says it all. PERFECT.

Number 5: This year i am turning the big two OWE. 20 yup yup, I consider that as getting to the 'adult' stage. Lotto people have stopped asking for my ID, Bouncer's don't have to look twice at my id anymore. What's up with that? Have i really grown up that much in 2 years that I don't look like I'm 18 anymore? That sucks because I don't have a baby face, which means when i turn 40 i'm actually going to look 40 and not 35 or 30. I will never be referred to as a 'MILF' unlike Melissa. haha however..

I will be able to go into the casino now =) Poker here i come! JOKES lol

Number 6: The Fifa world cup, New Zealand is actually playing the Fifa world cup this year, now normally I do not watch soccer because I'm not into watching men running around kicking a ball but because New Zealand's playing i thought i'd show a bit of support and so far New Zealand has impressed me. Okay, so maybe we haven't won any games yet but we've tied both! It's amazing how happy people are about their ties, it's considered as 'wins' but really both team had the same score? so if we won, the other team won too? but aparently it's a big achievement for NZ because Italy was the best team in the world and we tied with them, which means we're just as good as they are? I think it was luck, there were so many times where italy could've scored, but somehow they managed to screw up their chances! like the goal where it hit the post? talk abt unlucky!! Oh and how about somebody tell Italy boys to stop acting like little women and toughen the fuck up?? Gosh, they make such big scenes about little bumps and falls, If that's how soccer is really played how abt u let the women do it? gosh we'd be better at making a scene then u boys would! we may even get a bit of pulling each others hair like that idiot who tug on the italian guy's shirt which gave them a free shot. Which btw im sure u boys would enjoy too ;)

ITALIANS ARE PUSSYS. GO PLAY IN THE GIRLS SOCCER TOURNAMENT.

Number 7: I have managed to sustain my weight loss from last year. People seem to compliment me about how I've lost weight which i feel so proud of. Don't really know how though cuz i havent been to the gym in ages, and NO it's not cause I'm having sex.

'You lose just as much calories while having sex as you do at the gym'
heck gym's way more harder then sex. LMAO

Yeap, I have CHANGED.

No comments:

Post a Comment