Holidays, Holidays, Holidays, I think i've realised that the reason why these holidays are so boring because the fact that it's WINTER. Face it, in NZ there is not a lot of places to go. The fact that it's winter means we can't go to beaches, parks and basically anything which involves being outside. So if you eliminate those choices what do you really have left? Home or SHOPPING. Yes this is when I spend most of my time in malls, and I swear it's not doing my Wallet any good.
I go from mall to mall and just wen i thought i was doing SO well not spending, i went to St lukes and there was a hair straightening booth sitting where San Michelle's use to be, and the guy asked me to stop and showed me the straightener! He was telling me how it was a really good product just like a GHD but cheaper! He did parts of my hair and i must say, it did come out amazing! He was such a good salesmen, I mean seriously, he did sound very convincing! "its normally 289, but we're selling it at 250" I sat there with huge hesitations but I think he could tell that I was really keen on getting it so he whispered "Ok, I wont say it too loudly BUT i will give it to you for 230" Ah by then I was sold. LMAO It didn't help that he was quite good looking! Not New Zealand European obviously, cuz really there aren't a lot of good looking white KIWIS, lols but he must've been from somewhere in Europe. Yes now I own a very good straightener! =D My baby along with my Overland Boots.
Went clubbing on saturday and managed to get into Margi's for free when there was an entry charge. I was over the moon cuz i only had 20 dollars to spend, but somehow that money ended up gone by the end of the night i can't recall what i spent it on but no i wasn't drunk because I was sober driver. I don't know if its cause i'm getting old but Clubbing isn't as fun as it use to be. I remember how it use to be such a big hype when we turned 18, we use to LOVe going, now it's just alright. I was expecting to be going home REALLY early, but somehow I managed to stay out till almost 5am. Thanks to my two accomplice Sam.M and Preetika, I just didn't want to go home cuz it was soo fun! I appreciate People who can hold good conversations and not get bored. Preetika thinks its cause I'm a very people sorta person. But I can't stand being around people who answer with 1 word answers.
"How are you?"
"Good, What abt u?"
"I'm good"
*SILENCE*
"How's uni?"
"Gay"
"Yea..."
*SILENCE*
*SILENCE*
*SILENCE*
I can't stand silent people. lols Oh and another thing i've realised!! Being a girl isn't necessarily a bad thing, we do get a lot of things for free! Thank you boys. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment