Monday, October 25, 2010

Summer Holidays.

MAN time really does fly by! Almost end of the year of 2010, and as years go by i learn to be more appreciative about the things I have. JOKES. naw but I do appreciate a lot of things like my friends that have stuck by me, through thick and thin. I appreciate the new friends i've made and how they've changed my life. =) I've learnt to not dwell on people who put you down, cuz there are always other people who are going to treat you better. Man this post should really be at the end of the year so I can look back at the year and ramble on about all the things I've done. HAHA neways! I am DONE. Holidays here i come =) However, everyone else is still in exams! So, technically i'm not having that much fun considering everyone's busy. lol I'm not working as much till the end of this month and when everyone's done next month i'll be like a full timer at work, which SUCKS.Oh and i hate my job. It sucks. FULL STOP. I think we need to get paid more. especially for a company like Vodafone.

I had a lady come in the other day and asked for a 20 dollar recharge card. And I must've given out a bad vibe cuz then she was like: it's okay. I'll buy it somewhere else, where there's better customer service. I was thinkin: OK LADY! Number 1: I'm by myself for 2 hours and i have to close by myself. Number 2: You're asking me to fix a phone in which I don't know how to, You don't have a receipt, so you obviously didn't buy it from vodafone, so i can't get it sent away for you. Number 3: YOu're recharge card is only going to get me like 10c commission so please, be my guest. I couldn't care less if you get it somewhere else. It's not like you're buying a phone or going on a plan. :S Some people expect so much out of me. Just to let everybody know now! Just cause we work at vodafone it doesn't mean we're phone experts. It means we need a job to survive. That's like saying someone who works at Glassons is an expert at sowing. And people who work at Mc Donalds knows how to make their burgers from scratch! If you have the same phone as me, then MAYBE i can help you out.

However I need to keep my job BECAUSE I spend too much money. LMAO im sure i've already made a blog that says im a shopaholic. lol so we don't need to go back there. Anyways, I guess i'll be spending a bit more time blogging while my "FRIENDS" are still in Exams. Something for you to read on you're breaks ae? =) Anyways 11:30pm i'm out =) hehe have a good night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment