Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thank you Friends. =)

Today I have realised that how lucky I am to have the friends that I do. I am Grateful for the things you do.


Thank you Melissa for being there ever since we were 3.

<3

Thank you Linda for being there when I needed you to be there.

<3

Thank you Preetika for being there when I felt like I was alone.

<3

Thank you Oliver for being there even when you were broke.

<3

Thank you Sam Tomas for being there when I needed the motivation to go gym.

<3

Thank you Paul for being there when I really needed a ride.

<3

Thank you Alex for being there when I needed the truth.

<3

Thank you Daniel for being there when I needed someone to complain to.

<3

Thank you Andy for being there when I had nowhere else to go.

<3

Thank you Anna for being there when I needed a girls day out.

<3

Thank you Sunil for being there when I needed someone to gossip with :P

<3

Thank you Norman Chu for being there when everyone else walked away.

<3

I LOVE YOU GUYS. Just needed to let you know that I appreciate all the things you do. =)
Less than 3.... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment