Thursday, November 12, 2009

Boring day!!

Having less than 7 hours of sleep, i had to get up at 9:50am this morning to go to my dental appointment, people who know me well would know that Holidays is when I turn nocturnal. Having to get up this morning was such a challenge, I was driving half asleep (a major no no). After getting there, my dentist played around with my braces and put elastic bands into my mouth, (sooo uncomfortable) which cost my parents more than 100 bucks. Can you believe that it costs so much just to put elastic bands into my mouth??? I swear, my dentist has been doing my braces for like 4 years now and I swear its cost my parents $7000+ for the whole 4 years! He likes to take his time and find things to do with my teeth which in my opinion is totally unnecesary. How hard is it to shove elastic bands into a mouth? He even got me to do one side by myself because i have to change them regularly, which to be honest i'm not even wearing at the moment because it not only seals shut my teeth but it also looks hideous! Luckily my braces are off by december (atleast he says so anyway). I totally do not recommend my orthedontist.

Coming back from the dentist i went straight into bed and slept for a few hours and got up to finish my 3rd Dvd called "Saved!". Not as interesting as my other two dvds, it was about a Christian school in which one of the girl gets pregnant and her boyfriend ends up being gay? and tries to hide the fact that she's pregnant and manages to do so for like the whole 6-7 months? She then meets some other guy and her friend gets jealous so tries to frame her for tagging on school grounds. One of those bitchy movies in which obviously truth comes out and her friend gets into trouble. But what amazed me was how calm and cool her mum was about her being pregnant because I swear asian parents would pull out the stick and beat the S*** out of their kids. Funny thing is i remembered my mum saying something about if i ever got pregnant that i should tell her, her comfort conversation started off as: "I may get angry at you, but in the end i'll still support you and we'll deal with it." Like that helps? I'll get angry at u, but after the telling off we'll deal with it? She forgot to mention how long she'd be angry for!

My afternoon went around pretty slow, talked to Bert for a while (my entertainment), then i Tried to find someone to go out with! Everyone seemed to be busy at work. I've come to realise that these holidays aren't going to be as fun as i thought it would! All my friends are pretty much on Full Time jobs which means most days I'm just going to be home and bored for the next few months!! =( I also realised how poor i'm going to be these holidays if i don't find a job soon! I'm going to be opening a charity soon, please feel free to donate money to the poor (JEN) hehe.
Laters for now! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment